GMAT Critical Reasoning
Icarus Airline Manufacturing Corporation has continuously made greater profits by supplying airlines with quality airplanes which are equipped with increased seating capacity. In an effort to continue this financial trend, the company is set to launch a double-decker jumbo jet.
The plan of the company as described above assumes all of the following EXCEPT:
- A The demand for air travel will increase in the future.
- B Increased production expenses for the new jumbo jet will be offset by increased revenues.
- C Passengers have no preference between the new double-decker jumbo jet and the previous models in the market.
- D The new jumbo jet will be technologically unreliable once in operation, resulting in unexpected costs or unrealized revenues.
- E The new jumbo jet will not require substantial new training of the pilots or building new parking space at the airports.
Correct Answer: D