GMAT Critical Reasoning
In the Piedmont Elementary School for Gifted Children, Jonathan is better than 75% of the students in his physics class. Homer is in the top ten. Alexander is not in the top 10%, but he is better than 33% of all the students in the class. Aristotle is better than 90% of the students.
If the information above is true, which of the following must also be true?
- A Jonathan is better than Homer.
- B Homer is better than Aristotle.
- C Aristotle is better than Alexander.
- D Jonathan is better than Aristotle.
- E Alexander is better than Jonathan.
Correct Answer: C