GMAT Critical Reasoning
Many airlines have been pushing the federal government for assurances of greater security in case of terrorist attacks onboard flights. One of these airlines expects the improved security to help increase revenue by $20 million a year, mostly from people who...
Which of the following most logically completes the statement above?
- A are afraid of traveling by plane because of terrorist attacks
- B travel by train in the summer
- C spend more money on traveling
- D spend less money on traveling
- E travel by plane when they are pressed for time
Correct Answer: A