GMAT Critical Reasoning
During the harvest season a farmer collects 45 kilos of apples per week from his orchard. The farmer claims that he sorts his crop and rejects 10 kilos from this quantity to ensure the same quality of apples every week.
Of the following, the best criticism of the farmer's plan is that the plan assumes that:
- A Grocery shops cannot accept all the apples that are harvested.
- B The overall quality of the apples would not be improved if the total number of apples collected were reduced.
- C Each apple that is sorted is worthy of being sorted.
- D It is difficult to judge the quality of an apple.
- E The 35 kilos of apples that are accepted will be of the same quality from week to week.
Correct Answer: E