GMAT Critical Reasoning
Lately many people in a certain post-communist country have decided to emigrate for economic reasons. The people who want to leave the county in search of a job or a better life are those who have no money, or who know many foreign languages.
Of the following people, who is LEAST likely to emigrate?
- A A person who knows 2 foreign languages, but doesn't have any money.
- B A person who knows 2 foreign languages, but is afraid to travel.
- C A person who has no money to travel and knows a second language at an elementary level.
- D A person who knows no foreign languages and has a suitable quantity of money.
- E A person who has money to leave the country, but is happy about his/her present situation.
Correct Answer: D