GMAT Critical Reasoning
Advertisement: Today's customers expect high quality. Every advance in the quality of manufactured products raises customer expectations. The company that is satisfied with the current quality of its products will soon find that its customers are not. At MegaCorp, meeting or exceeding customer expectations is our goal.
Which of the following must be true on the basis of the statements in the advertisement above?
- A MegaCorp's competitors will succeed in attracting customers only if those competitors adopt MegaCorp's goal as their own.
- B A company that does not correctly anticipate the expectations of its customers is certain to fail in advancing the quality of its products.
- C MegaCorp's goal is possible to meet only if continuing advances in product quality are possible.
- D If a company becomes satisfied with the quality of its products, then the quality of its products is sure to decline.
- E MegaCorp's customers are currently satisfied with the quality of its products.
Correct Answer: C