GMAT Critical Reasoning
A greater number of newspapers are sold in Town S than in Town T. Therefore, the citizens of Town S are better informed about major world events than are the citizens of Town T.
Each of the following, if true, weakens the conclusion above EXCEPT:
- A Town S has a larger population than Town T.
- B Most citizens of Town T work in Town S and buy their newspapers there.
- C The average citizen of Town S spends less time reading newspapers than does the average citizen of Town T.
- D A weekly newspaper restricted to the coverage of local events is published in Town S.
- E The average newsstand price of newspapers sold in Town S is lower than the average price of newspapers sold in Town T.
Correct Answer: E