GMAT Critical Reasoning
Which of the following best completes the passage below?
In a survey of job applicants, two-fifths admitted to being at least a little dishonest.However, the survey may underestimate the proportion of job applicants who are dishonest, because ________.
- A some dishonest people taking the survey might have claimed on the survey to be honest
- B some generally honest people taking the survey might have claimed on the survey to be dishonest
- C some people who claimed on the survey to be at least a little dishonest may be very dishonest
- D some people who claimed on the survey to be dishonest may have been answering honestly
- E some people who are not job applicants are probably at least a little dishonest
Correct Answer: A