GMAT Critical Reasoning
Transnational cooperation among corporations is experiencing a modest renaissance among United States firms.even though projects undertaken by two or more corporations under a collaborative agreement are less profitable than projects undertaken by a single corporation.The advantage of transnational cooperation is that such joint international projects may allow United States firms to win foreign contracts that they would not otherwise be able to win.
Which of the following is information provided by the passage above?
- A Transnational cooperation involves projects too big for a single corporation to handle.
- B Transnational cooperation results in a pooling of resources leading to high-quality performance.
- C Transnational cooperation has in the past been both more common and less common than it Is now among United States firms.
- D Joint projects between United States and foreign corporations are not profitable enough to be worth undertaking.
- E Joint projects between United States and foreign corporations benefit only those who commission the projects.
Correct Answer: C