GMAT Critical Reasoning
Companies O and P each have the same number of employees who work the same number of hours per week. According to records maintained by each company, the employees of Company O had fewer job-related accidents last year than did the employees of Company P. Therefore, employees of Company O are less likely to have job-related accidents than are employees of Company P.
Which of the following, if true, would most strengthen the conclusion above?
- A Company P manufactures products that are more hazardous for workers to produce than does CompanyO.
- B Company P holds more safety inspections than does Company O.
- C Company P maintains a more modern infirmary than does Company O.
- D Company O paid more for new job-related medical claims than did Company P.
- E Company P provides more types of health-care benefits than does Company O.
Correct Answer: A