GMAT Data Sufficiency
Max has $125 consisting of bills each worth either $5 or $20. How many bills worth $5 does Max have?
(1)Max has fewer than 5 bills worth $5 each.
(2)Max has more than 5 bills worth $20 each.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: D