GMAT Data Sufficiency
In the figure shown, triangle ABC is inscribed in the circle. What is the circumference of the circle?
(1)AB is a diameter of the circle.
(2)The ratio of the lengths of BC, AC, and AB, respectively, is 3 : 4 : 5.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: E