GMAT Data Sufficiency
$10,000 is deposited in a certain account that pays r percent annual interest compounded annually, the amount D(t), in dollars, that the deposit will grow to in t years is given by . What amount will the deposit grow to in 3 years?
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: D