GMAT Data Sufficiency
In the decimal representation of x, where 0 ＜ x ＜ 1, is the tenths digit of x nonzero?
(1)16x is an integer.
(2)8x is an integer.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: B