GMAT Data Sufficiency
An attorney charged a fee for estate planning services for a certain estate. The attorney's fee was what percent of the accessed value of the estate?
(1)The accessed value of the estate was $1.2 million.
(2)The attorney charged $2,400 for the estate planning services.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: C