GMAT Data Sufficiency
An integer greater than 1 that is not prime is called composite. If the two-digit integer n is greater than 20, is n composite?
(1)The tens digit of n is a factor of the units digit of n.
(2)The tens digit of n is 2.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: A