GMAT Data Sufficiency
What percent of a group of people are women with red hair?
(1)Of the women in the group, 5 percent have red hair.
(2)Of the men in the group, 10 percent have red hair.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: E