GMAT Data Sufficiency
In △PQR, if PQ = x, QR = x + 2, and PR = y, which of the three angles of △PQR has the greatest degree measure?
(1)y=x + 3
(2)x = 2
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: A