GMAT Data Sufficiency
A number of people each wrote down one of the first 30 positive integers. Were any of the integers written down by more than one of the people?
(1)The number of people who wrote down an integer was greater than 40.
(2)The number of people who wrote down an integer was less than 70.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: A