GMAT Data Sufficiency
The figure above represents a circle graph of Company H's total expenses broken down by the expenses for each of its five divisions. If 0 is the center of the circle and if Company H's total expenses are $5,400,000, what are the expenses for Division R ?
(1)x = 94
(2)The total expenses for Divisions S and T are twice as much as the expenses for Division R.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: A