GMAT Data Sufficiency
If a certain animated cartoon consists of a total of 17,280 frames on film, how many minutes will it take to run the cartoon?
(1)The cartoon runs without interruption at the rate of 24 frames per second.
(2)It takes 6 times as long to run the cartoon as it takes to rewind the film, and it takes a total of 14 minutes to do both.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: D