GMAT Data Sufficiency
What was the revenue that a theater received from the sale of 400 tickets, some of which were sold at the full price and the remainder of which were sold at a reduced price?
(1)The number of tickets sold at the full price was of the total number of tickets sold.
(2)The full price of a ticket was $25.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: E