GMAT Data Sufficiency
How many of the 60 cars sold last month by a certain dealer had neither power windows nor a stereo?
(1)Of the 60 cars sold, 20 had a stereo but not power windows.
(2)Of the 60 cars sold, 30 had both power windows and a stereo.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: E