GMAT Data Sufficiency
If Juan had a doctor's appointment on a certain day, was the appointment on a Wednesday?
(1)Exactly 60 hours before the appointment, it was Monday.
(2)The appointment was between 1:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: C