GMAT Data Sufficiency
If S is the infinite sequence , , . . ., , . . ., is every term in S divisble by the prime number p ?
(1)p is greater than 2.
(2)At least one term in sequence S is divisble by p.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: E