GMAT Data Sufficiency
What is the maximum number of rectangular blocks, each with dimensions 12 centimeters by 6 centimeters by 4 centimeters, that will fit inside rectangular Box X ?
(1)When Box X is filled with the blocks and rests on a certain side, there are 25 blocks in the bottom layer.
(2)The inside dimensions of Box X are 60 centimeters by 30 centimeters by 20 centimeters.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: B