GMAT Data Sufficiency
If sequence S has 200 terms, what is the 192nd term of S?
(1)The first term of S is -40.
(2)Each term of S after the first term is 3 less than the preceding term.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: C