GMAT Data Sufficiency
If m, p, and t are positive integers and m ＜ p ＜ t, is the product mpt an even integer?
(1)t - p = p - m
(2)t - m = 16
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: E