GMAT Data Sufficiency
What is the volume of a certain rectangular solid?
(1)Two adjacent faces of the solid have areas 15 and 24, respectively.
(2)Each of two opposite faces of the solid has area 40.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: C