GMAT Data Sufficiency
Are all of the numbers in a certain list of 15 numbers equal?
(1)The sum of all the numbers in the list is 60.
(2)The sum of any 3 numbers in the list is 12.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: B