GMAT Data Sufficiency
The hypotenuse of a right triangle is 10 cm. What is the perimeter, in centimeters, of the triangle?
(1)The area of the triangle is 25 square centimeters.
(2)The 2 legs of the triangle are of equal length.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: D