GMAT Data Sufficiency
What is the total value of Company H's stock?
(1) Investor P owns ¼ of the shares of Company H's total stock.
(2) The total value of Investor Q's shares of Company H's stock is $16,000.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: E