GMAT Data Sufficiency
If the length of a certain rectangle is 2 greater than the width of the rectangle, what is the perimeter of the rectangle?
(1) The length of each diagonal of the rectangle is 10.
(2) The area of the rectangular region is 48.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: D