GMAT Data Sufficiency
A certain dealership has a number of cars to be sold by its salespeople. How many cars are to be sold?
(1) If each of the salespeople sales 4 of the cars, 23 cars will remain unsold.
(2) If each of the salespeople sales 6 of the cars, 5 cars will remain unsold.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: C