GMAT Data Sufficiency
In the figure above, is quadrilateral PQRS a parallelogram?
(1) The area of ∆PQS is equal to the area of ∆QRS.
(2) QR = RS
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: E