GMAT Data Sufficiency
What was the range of the selling prices of the 30 wallets sold by a certain store yesterday?
(1) of the wallets had a selling price of $24 each.
(2) The lowest selling price of the wallets was the highest selling price of the wallets.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: E