GMAT Data Sufficiency
If two copying machines work simultaneously at their respective constant rates, how many copies do they produce in 5 minutes?
(1)One of the machines produces copies at the constant rate of 250 copies per minute.
(2)One of the machines produces copies at twice the constant rate of the other machine.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: E