GMAT Data Sufficiency
If the average (arithmetic mean) of four different numbers is 30, how many of the numbers are greater than 30?
(1) None of the four numbers is greater than 60.
(2) Two of the four numbers are 9 and 10, respectively.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: C