GMAT Data Sufficiency
At a certain company, 25 percent of the employees are male and 50 percent of the employees are sales staff. What is the number of employees at this company?
(1) Exactly 7 of the employees at the company are males who are sales staff.
(2) There are 16 more female employees than male employees at the company.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: B