GMAT Data Sufficiency
How many different factors does the integer n have?
(1) , where a and b are different positive prime numbers.
(2) The only positive prime numbers that are factors of n are 5 and 7.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: A