GMAT Data Sufficiency
What was the cost of a certain telephone call?
(1)The call lasted 8 minutes.
(2)The cost of the first minute of the call was $0.32, which was twice the cost of each minute of the call after the first.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: C