GMAT Data Sufficiency
if R. S. and T are numbers on the number line, not necessarity in that order, what is the distance between R and T?
(1) The distance between R and S is 50.
(2) The distance between S and T is 41
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: E