GMAT Data Sufficiency
What is the probability that a student randomly selected from a class of 60 students will be a male who has brown hair?
(1)One-half of the students have brown hair.
(2)One-third of the students are males.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: E