GMAT Data Sufficiency
If q is a positive integer less than 17 and r is the remainder when 17 is divided by q, what is the value of r?
(1) q ＞ 10
(2) , where k is a positive integer.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: B