GMAT Data Sufficiency
The tens digit of positive integer X is 3. Is the units digit of X greater than 4?
(1) The units digit of 2X is less than the units digit of X.
(2) The tens digit of 2X is 7.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: D