GMAT Data Sufficiency
If I and k are lines in the xy-plane, is the product of the slopes of I and k equal to -1 ?
(1)Line I passes through the origin and the point (1, 2).
(2)Line k has x-intercept 4 and y-intercept 2.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: C