GMAT Data Sufficiency
What is the average (arithmetic mean) of eleven consecutive integers?
(1)The aver age of the first nine integers is 7.
(2)The average of the last nine integers is 9.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: D