GMAT Data Sufficiency
If x is a positive integer, is the remainder 0 when is divided by 10?
(1)x = 4n + 2, where n is a positive integer.
(2)x ＞ 4
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: A