GMAT Data Sufficiency
If 90 students auditioned for the school musical, how many were accepted?(1) 2/3 of the boys and 1/3 of the girls who auditioned were accepted.
(2) 26 of the boys who auditioned were accepted.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: C