GMAT Data Sufficiency
What is the number of cans that can be packed in a certain carton?
(1) The interior volume of this carton is 2,304 cubic inches.
(2) The exterior of each can is 6 inches high and has a diameter of 4 inches.
- A Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- B Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- C BOTH statement TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- D EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- E Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Correct Answer: E